Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

heading home for bedrest!

Going to take it easy and hope that I can get a bunch more weeks out of this pregnancy, while my doctors make plans for this ultra challenging delivery.  I really do not want to be back at this hospital any time soon, but any side of bleeding and that is where I will be.  It was kind of discouraging to hear maternal/fetal doctor tell me that bleeding could be life threatening bc of my placenta.  *sigh*  I am glad that they are willing to give me a chance to rest at home though, with the 6 most important people of my life and I am going to do nothing but rest....anything to avoid being back here anytime soon!!!  Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm happy for you that you get to go home. I will keep praying!!!! I'm so tickled you get to go home ... but nervous about the placenta, of course. You aren't going to be able to fully relax until he's in your arms??? I hope so, but it's got to be so hard ....

    Keep posting ever so often, if you can. ;)

    Ashley/Jonash2004

    ReplyDelete