Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feels like we are running up a big hill....

This week has been crazy.  We were supposed to do a big move tomorrow, but thanks to  a wake, a pretty much all day funeral, and some crazy colds, we are getting a lot of nothing accomplished here.  *Maybe* Saturday??  *Maybe* Monday?  I don't know.  Doug took Sunday off or work, so he is off the next 4 days.  I want to be moved in asap so that we can FINALLY try to relax/chill out one of these weeks/months before the crazy delivery.  I feel so bad for my husband, bc he is doing so much with this move, and I truly appreciate it.  I just feel a whole lot of useless lately.  I try to pack a few boxes every day, I have thrown out a bunch of trash bags filled with way too much of our junk, but besides that, I do nothing.  Poor Doug has to do the brunt of the move, and he does it mostly with a smile.  He certainly rocks.  

I am trying not to think about the delivery for now.  Just makes things easier not to worry.  I have a B.A. in worrying though, its hard not to do what I do best.  But worrying doesn't make things any easier.  I just want to enjoy every minute of today, and *try my hardest* not to worry about tomorrow. 

I am 24 weeks tomorrow.  Ansen is getting more and more viable as each days passes.  I am so grateful that I have been able to get him this far, and I am hoping for quite a few more weeks/months.  I was just enjoying feeling him kicking and rolling around in there, in response to his dinner.  He always moves around the most at night-especially from like 9-11 pm....its so nice to be able to enjoy my quiet night moments with him moving all over the place.  I will miss the specialness of feeling that little life within me when its all over.  I am still amazed that I have been able to do this so many times.  Even though this is my 5th pregnancy, it doesn't lose its magic.  In fact, it seems *that* much more magical, bc I get to see how 9 months results in these amazing little people, who just continue to grow more and learn more each and every day. 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    Where are you moving? I can't believe you are moving again, but I hope that doing so brings you peace and comfort! Hugs,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete