Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good stuff going through this house.....

Well Doug seems to have had a very mild stomach virus last night, then Rylan had it early this morning/today....and most of the rest of the kids have sore throats/stuffy noses and are just plain miserable!!  Now Doug is gone til tomorrow and I am left with some not so pleasant children.  *sigh*   Where are the rainbows and unicorns today?  Oh wait, with 5 kids, especially 5 sick kids cooped up in a WAY TOO SMALL house, I guess all our days can't be amazingly wonderful. I just wish when they kids were sick, that they would sit and chill out and rest...but instead they run around and fight and whine and pull on me instead.  Its an exhausting way to spend your day.  I am supposed to be throwing away stuff and packing, but it looks like instead of making progress, I will be doing little but fighting at keeping my sanity.  Oh well, there is always another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment